Freedom Technovations Inc (“us”, “we”, or “Freedom Technovations Inc”, which also includes its affiliates) is the author and publisher of the internet resource drnowhub.com on the World Wide Web as well as the software and applications provided by Freedom Technovations Inc, including but not limited to the mobile application ‘Freedom Technovations Inc’.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- The type of information collected from the Users, including Personal Information (as defined in below) and Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined below) relating to an individual;
- The purpose, means and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention and destruction of such information; and
- How and to whom Freedom Technovations Inc will disclose such information.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by Freedom Technovations Inc. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may inclue (but is not limited to) the following::
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
- insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan);
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters.
- The information collected from you by Freedom Technovations Inc may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules.
- “Personal Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- The SPI Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data records.
Freedom Technovations Inc will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
3.1 - ALL USERS NOTE:
This section applies to all users.
- 3.1.3 - All the information provided to Freedom Technovations Inc by a User, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is voluntary. You understand that Freedom Technovations Inc may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as Personal Information or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ under the SPI Rules, (a) for the purpose of providing you the Services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, (c) for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates (d) for communication purpose so as to provide You a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice, (e) debugging customer support related issues. (f) for the purpose of contacting you to complete any transaction if you do not complete a transaction after having provided us with your contact information in the course of completing such steps that are designed for completion of the transaction. Freedom Technovations Inc also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the End-User for the following purposes:
- a) Publishing such information on the Website/apps.
- b) Contacting End-Users for offering new products or services.
- c) Contacting End-Users for taking product and Service feedback.
- d) Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- e) Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
- If you have voluntarily provided your Personal Information to Freedom Technovations Inc for any of the purposes stated above, you hereby consent to such collection and use of such information by Freedom Technovations Inc.
- 3.1.5 - Freedom Technovations Inc does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Services and, therefore, Freedom Technovations Inc specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Services, and you agree that you waive any claims against Freedom Technovations Inc relating to same, and to the extent such waiver may be ineffective, you agree to release any claims against Freedom Technovations Inc relating to the same.
- 3.1.6 - You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or Freedom Technovations Inc has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, Freedom Technovations Inc may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you. There may be circumstances where Freedom Technovations Inc will not correct, delete or update your Personal Data, including (a) where the Personal Data is opinion data that is kept solely for evaluative purpose; and (b) the Personal Data is in documents related to a prosecution if all proceedings relating to the prosecution have not been completed.
- 3.1.7 - If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us through email@example.com. We will retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes. Please note that your withdrawal of consent or cancellation of account may result in Freedom Technovations Inc being unable to provide you with its Services or to terminate any existing relationship Freedom Technovations Inc may have with you.
- 3.1.8 - If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketingrelated information regarding the Services, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.1.9 - Freedom Technovations Inc may require the User to pay with a credit card, Paytm etc.. for Services for which amount(s) is/are payable. Freedom Technovations Inc will collect such User’s credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process. User’s creditcard/ debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. However, Freedom Technovations Inc provides you an option not to save your payment details. User is advised, however, that internet technology is not full proof safe and User should exercise discretion on using the same.
- 3.1.10 - Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User or the End-User or anyone who visits the Website/apps, Freedom Technovations Inc automatically receives the URL of the site from which anyone visits. Freedom Technovations Inc also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help Freedom Technovations Inc improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with or disclosed to third parties. Notwithstanding the above, Freedom Technovations Inc may share and/or disclose some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in anonymized form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
- 3.1.11 - The Website/apps uses temporary cookies to store certain (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Freedom Technovations Inc and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website/apps, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, Freedom Technovations Inc may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The cookies however, do not store any Personal Information of the User. You may adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled you may still use the Website/apps, but the Website/apps may be limited in the use of some of the features.
- 3.1.12 - A User may have limited access to the Website/apps without creating an account on the Website/apps. Unregistered Users can make appointments with the doctors by providing their name and phone number. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website/apps, a User must first create an account on our Website/apps. To create an account, a User is required to provide the following information, which such User recognizes and expressly acknowledges is Personal Information allowing others, including Freedom Technovations Inc, to identify the User: name, User ID, email address, country, ZIP/postal code, age, phone number, password chosen by the User and valid financial account information. Other information requested on the registration page, including the ability to receive promotional offers from Freedom Technovations Inc, is optional. Freedom Technovations Inc may, in future, include other optional requests for information from the User to help Freedom Technovations Inc to customize the Website/apps to deliver personalized information to the User.
- 3.1.14 - The Website/apps may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Such Users, including any moderators or administrators, are not authorized Freedom Technovations Inc representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of Freedom Technovations Inc, and they are not authorized to bind Freedom Technovations Inc to any contract. Freedom Technovations Inc hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information that is made available by Users or visitors in such a manner.
- 3.1.16 - Freedom Technovations Inc maintains a strict "No-Spam" policy, which means that Freedom Technovations Inc does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
- 3.1.17 - Freedom Technovations Inc has implemented best international market practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, Freedom Technovations Inc shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
- 3.1.18 - Freedom Technovations Inc implements reasonable security practices and procedures and has a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Freedom Technovations Inc’s business.
3.2 - PRACTITIONERS NOTE:
This section applies to all Practitioners.
- 3.2.1 - As part of the registration as well as the application creation and submission process that is available to Practitioners on Freedom Technovations Inc, certain information, including Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected from the Practitioners.
- 3.2.3 - Practitioners’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide to Freedom Technovations Inc, is used to help the Practitioners describe and identify themselves. This information is exclusively owned by Freedom Technovations Inc You will be the owner of your information and you consent to Freedom Technovations Inc collecting, using, processing and/or disclosing this information for the purposes hereinafter stated . Freedom Technovations Inc may use such information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. Freedom Technovations Inc also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the Practitioner for the following purposes:
a) Publishing such information on the Website/apps.
b) Contacting Practitioners for offering new products or services subject to the telephone number registered with the DNC Registry.
c) Contacting Practitioners for taking product feedback.
d) Analysing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
e) Analysing anonymized practice information including financial, and inventory information for commercial use.
- 3.2.4 - The Practitioner information listed on Website/apps is displayed when End-Users search for doctors on Website/apps, and the Practitioner information listed on Website/apps is used by End-Users to request for doctor appointments. Any personally identifiable information of the Practitioners listed on the Website/apps is not generated by Freedom Technovations Inc and is provided to Freedom Technovations Inc by Practitioners who wish to enlist themselves on the Website/apps, or is collected by Freedom Technovations Inc from the public domain. Freedom Technovations Inc displays such information on its Website/apps on an as-is basis making no representation or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information. As such, we strongly encourage Practitioners to check the accuracy and completeness of their information from time to time, and inform us immediately of any discrepancies, changes or updates to such information. Freedom Technovations Inc will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of this information.
- 3.2.5 - Freedom Technovations Inc may also display information for Practitioners who have not signed up or registered for the Services, provided that the Practitioners have consented to Freedom Technovations Inc collecting, processing and/or disclosing their information on the Website/apps. Such Practitioners are verified by Freedom Technovations Inc or its associates, and Freedom Technovations Inc makes every effort to capture accurate information for such Practitioners. However, Freedom Technovations Inc does not undertake any liability for any incorrect or incomplete information appearing on the Website/apps for such Practitioners.
3.3 - END-USERS NOTE:
This section applies to all End-Users.
- 3.3.1 - As part of the registration/application creation and submission process that is available to End-Users on this Website/apps, certain information, including Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected from the End-Users.
- 3.3.3 - If you have inadvertently submitted any such information to Freedom Technovations Inc prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is collected, processed, stored, used or disclosed, then you may access, modify and delete such information by using options provided on the Website/apps. In addition, you can, by sending an email to email@example.com, inquire whether Freedom Technovations Inc is in possession of your personal data, and you may also require Freedom Technovations Inc to delete and destroy all such information.
- 3.3.4 - End-Users’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide on the Website/apps is used to help the End-Users. Other information that does not personally identify the End-Users as an individual, is collected by Freedom Technovations Inc from End-Users (such as, patterns of utilization described above) and is exclusively owned by Freedom Technovations Inc. Freedom Technovations Inc may also use such information in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. In particular, Freedom Technovations Inc reserves with it the right to use anonymized End-User demographics information and anonymized End-User health information for the following purposes:
a) Analysing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
b) Analysing such information for research and development of new technologies.
c) Using analysis of such information in other commercial product offerings of Freedom Technovations Inc.
d) Sharing analysis of such information with third parties for commercial use.
- 3.3.5 - Freedom Technovations Inc will communicate with the End-Users through email, phone and notices posted on the Website/apps or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The End-Users can change their e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into their "Account" and changing the account settings.
- 3.3.6 - At times, Freedom Technovations Inc conducts a User survey to collect information about End-Users' preferences. These surveys are optional and if End-Users choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous. Similarly, Freedom Technovations Inc may offer contests to qualifying End-Users in which we ask for contact and demographic information such as name, email address and mailing address. The demographic information that Freedom Technovations Inc collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help Freedom Technovations Inc improve its Services to meet the needs and preferences of End-Users.
- 3.3.8 - All Freedom Technovations Inc employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every End-Users’ Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data and Information. Freedom Technovations Inc has put in place procedures and technologies as per good industry practices and in accordance with the applicable laws, to maintain security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. Any thirdparty data processor to which Freedom Technovations Inc transfers Personal Data shall have to agree to comply with those procedures and policies, or put in place adequate measures on their own.
- 3.3.10 - To the extent necessary to provide End-Users with the Services, Freedom Technovations Inc may provide their Personal Information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with Freedom Technovations Inc to provide End-Users with such Services, to help Freedom Technovations Inc communicate with End-Users or to maintain the Website/apps. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information; however certain contractors who provide services on the Website/apps, including the providers of online communications services, may use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these Services in accordance with their own privacy policies. In such circumstances, you consent to us disclosing your Personal Information to contractors, solely for the intended purposes only.
- 3.3.11 - As you use the Site or the Services, certain information may be passively collected by Cookies, navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) and third party tracking services, including
a) Site Activity Information. We may keep track of some of the actions you take on the Site, such as the content of searches you perform on the Site.
b) Access Device and Browser Information. When you access the Site from a computer or other device, we may collect anonymous information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address, browser type, connection speed and access times (collectively, "Anonymous Information").
c) Cookies. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies to make the Site and Services easier to use, to make our advertising better, and to protect both you and Freedom Technovations Inc. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the Website/appss you visit. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you will not be able to stay logged in to the Site. We may also use Pixels to make the Site and Services easier to use and to make our advertising better by, for example, summarizing usage patterns. We presently do not honor "Do Not Track" requests across all parts of our Site.
e) Mobile Services. We may collect non-personal information from your mobile device or computer. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include how you use the application(s) and information about the type of device or computer you use. In addition, in the event our application(s) crashes on your mobile device we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our application(s)
3.4-CASUAL VISITORS NOTE:
- 3.4.1 - No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by Freedom Technovations Inc from any casual visitors of this Website/apps, who are merely perusing the Website/apps.
- 3.4.3 - If you, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other page of this Website/apps prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, collected, processed, stored, used, disclosed or retained, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by Freedom Technovations Inc. All visitors, however, are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as Freedom Technovations Inc cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Website/apps.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- 4.1 - Your Personal Information is maintained by Freedom Technovations Inc in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Freedom Technovations Inc takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Freedom Technovations Inc’s business.
- 4.2 - No administrator at Freedom Technovations Inc will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Website/apps when finished. Freedom Technovations Inc does not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Freedom Technovations Inc by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You shall be liable to indemnify Freedom Technovations Inc due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- 4.3 - Freedom Technovations Inc makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- 4.4 - Part of the functionality of Freedom Technovations Inc is assisting the doctors to maintain and organise such information. Freedom Technovations Inc may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to doctors who request access to such information.
- 4.5 - Part of the functionality of the Freedom Technovations Inc is assisting the patients to access information relating to them. Freedom Technovations Inc may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant patients, or to their doctors.
- 4.6 - Notwithstanding the above, Freedom Technovations Inc is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, Freedom Technovations Inc shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Freedom Technovations Inc including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
6. CHILDREN'S AND MINOR'S PRIVACY
Freedom Technovations Inc strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Freedom Technovations Inc Website/apps and Services are not intended for use by minors, Freedom Technovations Inc respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.
7. CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
8. ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS