Experience healthcare at a higher level
Healthcare costs are increasing exponentially each year.
However, most Americans with traditional insurance are healthy and aren’t utilizing their health insurance. Wouldn’t it be ideal to have access to premium healthcare services but only pay for the services you need and use?
What are the advantages?
In addition to personalization and affordability, the benefits of a concierge doctor include:
- A scheduled doctor’s visit (phone, virtual, or in-person) within 24 business hours of your request, Monday-Friday
- Unlimited visits, which include preventative and proactive services
- No limitations on primary care visits, prescriptions, or lab tests
- Pay only $1 per primary care visit, prescription, or lab test on Elite Plus
- Open membership-anyone can join
- Improved health through a better relationship with your doctor
- Free in-home delivery within 8 hours (Elite Plus)
What are the average cost savings?
How can Dr. Now save you up to 50% on your annual healthcare costs?
The Average Individual Cost for Insurance is $700 monthly
For an alternative solution with Dr. Now, the Elite Plus membership costs $145 (Prescription, Lab, & Primary Care) and with a catastrophic coverage with an average cost of $200* for a total monthly cost of $345, will save you $355 monthly or 3,560 per year. *based on industry average
High level of competence
What is concierge healthcare?
Dr. Now is a membership-based discount program that provides individuals with a Concierge Primary Care Doctor that is personalized and affordable. Members receive primary care that is so personal; you will feel like you have a doctor in the family.
Concierge medicine most benefits individuals aged 25-64 who maintain healthy lifestyles (nearly 80% of corporate employees). Costs average $85-$145, depending on the plan chosen (Elite and/or Elite Plus).